Thursday, May 05, 2005

05-05-05

I've been waiting for this day since 04-04-04. I just wish I had more stuff to write today's date on.

My question to you, on this very special day, is--what is wrong with people? I have Maury on (I swear I'm not watching, I needed some background noise on while I do work), and the title of this episode is, "Is my prom date my baby's father?" Enough said.
Example 2: Earlier I saw a commercial for one of those tv malpractice lawyers...who thinks it's actually a good idea to get your lawyer by calling 1-800-CALLJIM?

And example number 3, yesterday I was walking down the sidewalk in Porter Square, and a little kid hit me as I walked by him.
Just stuck his arm out and slapped my leg. And not a baby in a stroller either, a walking, talking 4 year old. But then, his dad didn't even do anything..just said "hey" to his kid....not even with a tone like, "You don't hit random people on the street."

In other news, my feet are almost fully recovered from my 20 mile stroll through Boston, Brookline, Newton, Watertown, and Cambridge this past Sunday. The steady rain through the first 3 1/2 hours of it only added to the enjoyment, but overall it wasn't too bad at all. Thanks to Kristen for the pictures!


looking hot in the rain at the halfway point..don't let the shorts fool you though, it was freezing


Kristen smells the finish line...in 5 more miles


...and I did the whole thing without beer, see?

No comments: