Tuesday, April 12, 2005

This is a true story of 7 strangers

What can $400 buy you these days?

Well, a "semester" of baby music classes in Beacon Hill, for one thing. Today was my first day of taking Henry to his once a week music class, where I sang along to a song about squirrels while I pretended I was eating nuts, and a teacher named LuLu bounced around with a smile bigger than the Cinderella at a parade at Disney world, and 8 month old Henry cried because my squirrel sounds scared him.


Later LuLu made the mommies and nannies stand in the middle of the circle and pretend we were church bells

The cool thing is that the music class is inside the old fire station in Beacon Hill that the cast of Real World Boston lived in a few years ago. It's now a community center. I looked hard, but I didn't see any leftover beer cans from the drunken season.


But the picture fun doesn't end there. Last week I won a pair of tickets to the "red carpet arrivals" at Fenway for the premiere of Fever Pitch. I saw Jimmy Fallon, Drew Barrymore, a bunch of the Sox like Damon who didn't stop loving himself for 2 hours, Varitek, and Trot, plus Tom Brady and some other Pats, and others. But I only got my picture taken with one celebrity:

Wally the Green Monster kissed me after this picture was taken

No comments: