Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Fun with Swedish

It's been a busy week, but I'm all done with parent conferences this week, so that's nice. I finally put together my new IKEA bookshelf, named Flärke, and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be, though I skipped a step and Kate had to walk me through a few other steps. I don't like that the directions are all in pictures. I need the words.

My room's a total mess since my old bookshelf is still in here, and all of the junk I had tried hiding in piles on either end of the old bookshelves now has to sit in the middle of my room until I figure out what to do with it. But it makes me uncomfortable to have to get ready for work in the morning when my room is a disaster. So this morning, as I was sitting miserably in my room eating yogurt, I noticed I had yogurt on my hand. I didn't have a napkin, so I licked it off.

It was lotion that hadn't been rubbed in. And it tasted really, really gross.


Blech.

Tomorrow's a stressful day. But I get to call in sick.

No comments: