Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Burning a hole.

I was googling pictures of screwdrivers tonight because I have a mental block against which kind of screwdriver is the Phillips head one, and I came across this horribly disturbing picture:



I know it's not real, or the man would not look so calm, but it definitely looks real, and is gross.

When did it get to be mid-June? This is crazy. I have some gift certificates that I got from the kids in my class, and I'm trying to figure out what to buy with them. One is a mall gift certificate, so the opportunities are endless. I'm thinking some new summer clothes? I just got a few new bags for my birthday, and I'm not really into shoes much, but especially not during sandal/flip flop weather, so clothing seems like a decent idea. And another big one I have is for Target. Part of me thinks I should just use it for my next trip there, so I'd end up spending it on boring stuff like contact lens solution, but then I think that it sounds a lot more fun to buy myself a present. Today I eyed a chocolate fountain in the appliance aisle.



That seems like a bad idea, for so many different reasons. I also thought about a coffee maker. I don't think that's in my best interests either.

Who's got ideas?

No comments: