Friday, July 28, 2006

Been talking to my priest today

Well. It's been awhile. I figured I'd have lots and lots of stuff to write once I was "working," but I never want to be sitting at my computer once I get home from "work."

I do actually have some good work stories...like my little buddy Trevon who is 6 but probably weighs close to my weight, and has more attitude than I'll ever have. He was convinced I wasn't giving him as many opportunities to do some minor activity as the other kids in my reading group, and remarked to me, "That's straight up cheap!" Later I heard him say that an activity in the classroom "sucks." Luckily, the lesson was planned by a student teacher, and not me.

I went to Cape Elizabeth last weekend, and I was hoping I'd have some pictures to share, but for some reason I can't get them to work on here. I'd draw a picture, but I'm kind of lazy right now, and sort of in a food coma.

So instead, I'll post some special pictures, because....

Losure arrives this weekend! With real live Texans! Get your bids in now for what he'll knock over or otherwise destroy!





And of course, what is soon to come from a visit from Losure:

No comments: