Thursday, July 13, 2006

Infectious diseases and whoopie pie

I wish someone would remind me everytime I re-enter the "working world" how much it sucks to have to do something 5 days a week that requires at least 90% of your brain to be functioning. This is no fun at all! Well, it's a tiny bit fun, but I'd still rather be able to go to the beach when I want and watch what all of our neighbors do during the daytime...

Anyway it's been a rough transition from looking out my window to teaching today's youth to read. Add in a case of measles at the school last week, and it's been one incredible week. Let me know if you get a rash that starts on your face & spreads to all over by the way. I could be incubating. Who gets the measles anyway? When they first told us a teacher had it, I immediately thought of Charlotte...because who gets TB??


I don't know about you, but I had no idea how gross measles are


I can't get myself into a running routine because it's been too hot most days when I get home from work, but I'm pretty horrified that starting tomorrow I might be getting up around 5:20 to run, at least a few days a week. I'm pretty sure it won't actually happen more than once or twice...but I can't think of any better idea than just going in the morning. I'm guessing though that this great idea will be over & done soon, and before I know it, I'll get to be on Maury because they'll be cutting my obese body out of the apartment!! That's a whole hour of fame! (They'll dedicate a whole show to my removal, right?)

I tried a google image search of someone getting cut out of their house, but nothing came up.

No comments: