Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I made applesauce, again!

I like seeing kids and adults in Halloween costumes. But you know what I like even more? Seeing animals in Halloween costumes. Like this:



We used to dress up my dog in a Halloween costume...for about 4 years in a row (the costume was on the pricey side) my golden retriever Samantha was a ballerina. The costume had a tu-tu and even fake arms so she looked sort of like a human with a dog head. She spent all of Halloween night trying to claw it off, but we knew that she really liked pretending she was a ballet dancer for one night a year.


Yesterday one of my students spit at me when he was upset at me. Today at work I got a letter from him that read something along the lines of "Dear Stacy, I'm so sorry I spit at you, and I'm going to try very hard not to do that again. Love Matthew"

It was great. What other job can you get letters like that??

No comments: