Sunday, September 11, 2005

Two weddings and a funeral (Minus the funeral and one wedding)

This weekend we packed up and headed out to central NY for Beth and Chris's wedding. And that means I've entered a new stage of my life...the stage where my friends start to get married. And it's weird.

To kick off the weekend, Kate and I got up before 6 on Saturday to drive out to Utica. I got coffee for the first time. It had the potential to be scary (read: rammy) but I think Kate would agree that it wasn't that horrible. Now, if you are a frequent reader of Kate's blog, you probably already know and are horrified by the fact that Kate likes to take pictures while she drives. During the four and a half hour trip on the highway, I was able to capture these sort of scary moments. Allow me to show you pictures from the other side of things.



Equally scary, is when she puts on makeup while driving. You'll notice in the second picture that her eyes are closed as she puts on eye shadow.





The wedding was lots of fun, though I still felt like I was way too young to be at the wedding of one of my friends. But that might've been because Kate was making me laugh at the church during the ceremony. Once I got drunk I think I told Beth at least 4 or 5 times how weird it was that I was at her wedding.






Molly couldn't come, so like any classy group of girls, we set up her name place and drew a picture of her, and took the picture up to the bar, the dance floor, and to eat.




She was a little messy with the strawberries


Zabe had to cut her off


More photos: http://ericg.net/stacy/gallery/album17


Congratulations, Beth and Chris!!!



No comments: