Monday, November 21, 2005

I'm 23 and a half

I had huge intentions for this weekend. Lots and lots and lots of work so I wouldn't have to do much over Thanksgiving weekend. Some laundry. Some errands. Some cleaning of my room.

Then somehow I didn't get any of those things done. I may have had the brilliant idea to check out IKEA on Saturday afternoon, along with 75% of the greater Stoughton area. And we didn't even get that accomplished, since we turned around about a quarter mile away from the parking lot because we had already been sitting in barely-moving traffic for an hour.

Saturday would have been totally shot, except for the fact that I had an absolutely great night with some of my high school friends. I danced so much that my legs were actually sore today...which is actually more pathetic than amazing that I danced a lot. Tomorrow I'll share pictures, compliments of Ms. Kristen Whitney.

Now I go catch up on sleep...

P.S. When is it going to snow?

P.P.S. When did Ty Pennington become so annoying?

No comments: