Tuesday, November 22, 2005

my milkshake still brings all the boys to the yard...the song is still stuck in my head

I have a weird obsession with checking away messages, and typically with people that I haven't talked to in years, friends of friends, people I've never even met...I guess I'll stop now. You really get to know people by their away messages though. And I've found that there are some people who are constantly complaining that they're sick. Like every other week, it's the worst cold ever. It makes me feel fortunate sometimes that I don't actually know these whiny people. But it also makes me wonder whether there are some people who just have really weak immune systems or something and actually do get sick all the time...or if their threshold for how sick they need to be to complain about it is a lot lower than the average person. Very philosophical, I know. But these are the kinds of things that make me think at night.

Here are some pictures from the Saturday night hoopla, straight from Kristen's camera.


Before the stair jumped out at me




Greg & Caitlin getting down






Caits, me, & reardons



I have something very special to share tomorrow if I get my work done.

No comments: