Monday, February 20, 2006

Crash and burn

I was thinking while I was driving this weekend that it's amazing that I have never hit a person while driving. It was never really a concern of mine while driving around the quaint little suburbs, but now that just about all of my driving is city driving, it seems likely that that will be my ticket into jail (where then I'll happily kick back on my (concrete) bed all day and read Cosmo. I'm certainly not the best driver out there, but I'm definitely not the worst, and it really surprises me that more people don't run over pedestrians. They're constantly jumping out in front of cars, especially on their way to Ghetto Basket.


I hope they'll lock me up at the jail right down the street, so I can hang out with Neil Entwistle when we're both bored of thinking about what we've done.

Kate shared an amazing picture of a Valentine's day card with me, but it's way too inappropriate to post. If you're intrigued, ask me for it and I'll gladly share it if I don't think you'd be offended.

I've had one song stuck in my head for the past 24 hours...and that would be the theme from Brokeback Mountain, which I finally saw this weekend. It's a fun little tune to hum. Or sing, or belt out. Classical music is really flexible like that.


I became a big fan of cowboys on Sunday night


It'll be ok, Heath..I miss Jake too

No comments: