Friday, September 15, 2006

The Story of the Snozu

I've got this fleece I really like. It's white. It's soft. It zips up and keeps me warm if it's between 55 and 70 degrees. It costs 12 dollars. The lining of its left pocket is ripped to shreds. It's called SNOZU.


The Snozu accompanies me to most drinking events.


I didn't wear it at all between June and September, and recently I took it off it's hanger and have been sporting it around town for the cooler days and nights. Apparently I've worn it to work a little too often during this first week and a half of school. As I was leaving my classroom at the end of my day today, my little three year old buddy Moses (yes, Moses) said "Wait! You forgot your white sweatshirt!"

I didn't even bring it to school today. It's nice to know Mo has my back though.

No comments: