Monday, January 01, 2007

Another Year Already?

The last week of 2006 ended with a bit too much partying, and 2007 began with more of the same. I went down to visit Molly in Philadelphia, and it turns out A)Molly still provides "adventures" and B) I'm not 20 years old anymore. I think my body is still trying to recover from that trip.

I made a few new friends in Philly.

This is my new favorite cat, Crunch.


This is my other cat friend, Pepper.


And this is my new favorite Irishman with a drinking problem.


The trip also included a visit to the state penitentary and the Medical Oddities Museum, where I got to see gigantic warts and tumors and fetuses with deformities. Luckily, I only took pictures of the insides of bars.






It was a fun visit. I even got to play on a playground and roll down a hill at 2AM.

And last night, we rang in the new year in style, with Miller Lite from a keg, beirut and flipcup, and a lot of Andre champagne.










At brunch this morning, I made everyone tell their New Years resolutions, so please feel free to share your entertaining ones here. And can you guess whose resolution is to try not to get pregnant?

Happy 2007.

No comments: