Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Name Game

There's something new on the old blog today. I was inspired by Molly, who does a weekly poll every Tuesday, to make up a poll of my own, and get your brains thinking. And, I was also motivated by one of my sweet, adorable roommates, who tells me at least once a week that I have a lousy 80s name. It's not my fault, I was born in the 80s. And growing up, I thought it was a good name, since I only knew one other girl with the name, and one man. Also, the only word that I could think of to rhyme with it was "lacy." Anyway, the constant reminding that it's an 80s name has beaten down my spirit, so I need some suggestions for a better name. So go ahead, what do you think?


What would be a better name for me?
Muffy
Mrs. Tom Brady
Bahama Mama
A cool hippie name, like Lavender or Frog
Stacy is perfect, and isn't "80s"
Other (leave ideas in comments)
  
pollcode.com free polls

No comments: