Monday, January 15, 2007

Tommy B.

This is the time of year when I start posting pictures of Tom and talk about how great he is. Of course, if you lived with me, you would have been hearing this since August. But after an exciting come-from-behind win last night, I am even more compelled to share my enthusiasm for my future husband.



I'd write a little bit more, but this is a family place.

And while we're on the topic of uncomfortable situations...

We were in the apartment enjoying some tasty Miller Lite Friday night, when Kate announced we were driving to the train station in Natick, a good 35 minutes away. Long story short, we're less than two miles from the apartment, heading toward the highway, and Kate announces to me, "So I just thought I should put this out there...I'm not exactly 100%. I'd say maybe 70%." But since I had declined being the one to drive, since I figured I was also somewhere around that state, I was not as concerned as I should have been about Kate's lack of depth perception. I'm not sure why I believed her when we were in the apartment and she said she was fine to drive, since she had been kicking back the brews since late afternoon at work, but that's a conversation for another time.

I have today off from work & I'm heading out to see Dreamgirls with my mom soon. There are no movies out that I want to see right now.

And oh my god, did you know I had pajama day with my class last week?? For some of them. it may have been the highlight of their first 3 and a half years of life.

No comments: