Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wings Over Somerville

That's the name of a new fast food place just down the street from us. Their logo is a giant W with wings on it, looking sort of like a new airline logo. I'm wondering how many Saturday nights it takes us until we decide it's a good idea to test out the local eatery.

I thought it was a total sketchy place, based on their logo and the fact that they call themselves "The Wing Professionals," but I went searching online for a website so I could post a picture of the wings. And I found out that it's a huge chain, with Wings over DC, over Ithaca, Hartford, Ft. Lauderdale, Columbus, East Lansing, and at least a dozen others. Weird.







In case you couldn't figure it out, from this pretty useless post, I've been on vacation for two days. Back to work on Thursday, and my roommates couldn't be happier.

No comments: