Friday, March 30, 2007

Woah!

Weird thing. I watched the Daily Show yesterday because Philip Zimbardo was on, and that brought me back to the old days as a Psych major. Zimbardo's a big (and totally creepy looking) psych guy from Stanford, and he started off by telling Jon Stewart how cool it is that he was on the Daily Show, and then, in a "surfer dude" voice, said his students would say "It's so totally awesome man," or something to that effect. Jon Stewart said, "Students at STANFORD talk that way??? I can see UNION College, but Stanford?!"

Then there was a big laugh from the audience, and J.S. said something like, "What? Is there someone here from Union?" But it was still a fun, though not very complimentary acknowledgment to my alma mater.

Here's the (long) link. It's in the first 30 seconds, so you don't need to wait very long.

Clickme

Tomorrow's my final ski day of the winter! Then, it's less than a month and a half until the pool opens, so that's exciting. And I don't really have many days that I actually have to teach in that month and a half, so that's equally exciting.


Also...

A very, very happy 26th birthday to Molly!!!! Sure, she's pretty old now, but Molly knows how to have adventures like no one else I know. Plus, she's really good at Photohunt.



...and a huge CONGRATULATIONS to Molly and Danny!!!!

No comments: