Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Book Review

I just started a new book today, The Average American Male. I'm almost halfway through, and I can't decide if it's written for men or women. It's written by a guy, and is fiction, but describes life from a male perspective. Anyway, it's funny fluffy summer reading (which I was pretty anxious to get to, after many nights filled with horrible dreams of being chased by the Taliban in Kabul while reading A Thousand Splendid Suns and dreams of savages roasting babies over a fire during The Road)... it's one of those books that as you're reading, you're pretty sure you can actually feel brain cells dying off. If you're like many of my female friends and have read "My Horizontal Life," then I think you'd like this, as it's pretty much the male version of that book, though slightly less well written (and you didn't think that was possible!). Oh, and another fun thing about the book is that it's one of those that was published with different covers, so you get to choose what color you want. I picked red!



And that is how Stacy does a book review.

No comments: