Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Foaming at the Mouth

In case you're looking for a significant other to spend your life with, check out fiance.com.

Mail order brides from Russia!!!

Here is one of my favorites:

A lovely 25 year old who enjoys theater and doesn't like loneliness. I'm not sure exactly which of my friends she'd be the best match for, but I'm sure she'd make one of them very happy. Just take a look--




What a looker that Ekaterina is (really, that's her name).

As I was perusing my daily celebrity gossip, I also found out that the dad from TLC's "Little People, Big World" was arrested for DUI. So after chuckling for a minute at his mugshot, I took the quiz, "Which Roloff Kid Are You?" and found out that I am most like Zach Roloff. I thought it was pretty neat, because Zach is a twin, so we have that in common, even though I'm not a little person.




That's my counterpart on the left, and his twin on the right. I like playing on bales of hay too! This is so cool!

Today at work one boy hit me in the hallway as a 19 year old custodian looked on, and the biter (summer version) tried clawing me to death when I let me guard down for a minute to find scotch tape. It'll be a miracle if I make it out of summer without rabies.

No comments: