Thursday, July 26, 2007

Is it shiny? Then YES!

I like the iphone, and the commercials always get my attention. And just last Friday I saw some girl flashing it around in a bar in Harvard Square.

But for now, I'm pretty far away from getting my own, for two reasons. First and foremost, I love my phone. It's small, and it's the shiniest phone I've ever seen. I don't know why the Krazr never took off like the Razr did? The other also significant reason for not getting an iphone right now is that I like to eat nachos from Christopher's at least once a week, and I'm not sure if I'd have to cut that down to like once a month or something if I got an iphone. When I worked out my pay in preschool, I didn't work in enough of a nacho allowance. I didn't know just how much I needed the 'chos at that point.

(FYI if you haven't seen me in awhile, I didn't balloon up to a deuce and a half. I just like nachos, and I eat a lot of spinach to balance it out.)

But back to the point. This is the closest I'll be to flashing around my own iphone:

No comments: