Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Breaking News

I have just moved Thanksgiving up one place, surpassing Halloween as my new favorite holiday.

"BOSTON -- Tom Brady says he's doing well in his recovery from knee surgery.

The New England Patriots quarterback made an unpublicized appearance Wednesday with his girlfriend, model Gisele Bundchen, at the annual Goodwill Thanksgiving dinner in Boston where they served food.

He told Channel 5 that he's "doing well" more than two months after a season-ending injury to his left knee in the opener. He also said Thanksgiving is his favorite holiday."

2 comments:

Molly Pants said...

New format!? Fancy!!!

Stacy said...

Thanks! It's been 4 years with the old one, I figured it was time for a change. I wish I knew how to make my own fancy changes though.