Sunday, December 07, 2008

My Sunday, in pictures

Christmas has arrived here in Charlestown. Kate came out of her room earlier than usual this morning, already dressed and showered and much happier than usual, so I knew today was the day we were getting our Christmas tree. We again took advantage of our tall ceilings and got and 8-9 footer. It's pretty. Kate says it's a boy and his name is Simon.

We took out our box of ornaments and decorations. Some of them are 4 years old already.



We listened to a Christmas playlist that Kate made. It included some of my favorites, like Dominic the Italian Donkey!!



Then Kate began putting on the lights.




Kate really got in the Christmas spirit, as you can tell. She didn't like me taking pictures.



After the lights, we made sugar cookies. While they were baking, we finished with the rest of the ornaments. It's one snazzy looking tree. Unfortunately, I still don't really know how to use all of the settings on my camera.



I took pictures of a few of my favorites.








By the time we were finished, our cookies were ready to eat!






The End

No comments: