Sunday, July 17, 2005

It's time to blog again

If you've ever known a Jewish mother, you know that their biggest goal in life is to have their kids marry other jewish people. My mom is no different, although I think her goals shift slightly during the summer months when she attempts to spend at least five hours outside at the pool every day. Anyway, my mom decided this weekend that I should date Theo Epstein. She reasoned that he's a decent age, he's established a good career for himself, and he grew up as a nice Jewish boy in quaint old Brookline. Oh and he's hot, but that was actually what I added to the conversation (except I don't describe people as "hot" with my parents...I think i said cute). She suggested I write him a letter, so I'm looking for help with a good intro to the letter, you know, to really catch his eye.

"Hey Stace, after the game let's stay in and cook lasagna tonight"

No comments: