Friday, July 29, 2005

Hit me baby one more time

Kerrin is special.
This is why:

She looks hot with a mullet.


She's a fun person to party with.


She brings in the New Year like none other.



She remembers to raise her hand when she has a question.


She shows her affection.


She's goofy,


And she's smart.


And she'll listen to my ideas, even if they're dumb.


Yup, she's a special girl, that Kerrin Nora. She likes Britney Spears to the point where it's sort of weird, she introduced me to peanut butter and pickle sandwiches, she once had two spleens and now she has none, she knows the difference between finance and accounting and she'll tell you why one is cooler than the other, she gets excited about balancing her checkbook, she invited me to her tea party-theme birthday party in second grade, she taught me all of the good football cheers in high school, and if it weren't for her, I might not have passed chemistry, physics, or calculus.

But, Kerrin's EXTRA special today, because it's her birthday!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENORA!!!!

No comments: