Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Make that two Amstels

Last night I got to be Kate's very special guest at her work's dinner to thank the people who had to put up with the crankiness of the staff during their long summer hours. Really though it was just an excuse to go to a fancy shmancy restaurant in the city and drink a lot. And my god do they like to drink. I've never seen a group of professionals get so excited about an open bar.

The voicemails that Kate left me today, retelling the scandals that apparently occurred at the dinner after we left (Laguna was on at 10 and we had to catch at least a few minutes of it), reminded me of some pictures that Kristen sent a few days ago. The title of the email was "Reasons not to drink." I might rename it "What happens when you get Losured." Enjoy these pictures of what happens after a few too many Michi Ultras, glasses of red wine (perhaps some Jenga), G&T's, or your drink of choice.

















No comments: