Sunday, October 09, 2005

Star of the Week

I haven't blogged in a really long time, and I missed a lot of things.

Like the fact that it was Lucas's birthday this week.

Studying a piece of celery. He's really into his veggies.
Happy 23rd, Puker.

I also missed telling you that I was Star of the Week in first grade this week. I got to wear a really cool badge on my shirt every day, and hang up a poster in the classroom that showed important pictures from my life. It was very special.



And I missed the fact that yesterday I slept until 1:50 in the afternoon. The last time I did that was when I was thirteen. And even then I was usually up by 12ish. Almost 12 hours. I missed two meals. I never do that. But it was so incredible...I felt on top of the world all day.

Also, we got a new roommate this week. Last weekend, Helen moved out (with her KHAkis).
Nine Acadia knew how to get down

Belly Fat (Phat?) now resides in Brighton, and Gillian has begun to move into her room (and by move, I mean she's placed piles of folded clothes around the perimeter of the room. It's an interesting design concept).


Good Luck, Gilldog

I have a really short week coming up at work, and I'm very excited about it. And then...THEN, we leave Friday afternoon for Zabe's wedding in VT.

Sweet beaver. Go Pats. Halloween is in 3 weeks. We're having a party here on the 29th, are you coming?

No comments: