Sunday, October 16, 2005

Zabe & Chris!

What a weekend....!



their first dance






The other Mr. and Mrs.






A few drinks later...















This weekend was tons of fun...it's safe to say anytime two Union alums get married, it'll be a good party. I got to catch up with lots of friends, wear a fancy dress while drinking Bud Light, watch Sara attempt to make her entire bridesmaid speech rhyme, see what frat guys can do to a hotel room, dance up a storm (or more accurately, a very ugly storm, if you've ever been an unfortunate witness to my dancing), and of course, celebrate with the new Mr. and Mrs. Geraghty!! I've been looking forward to this for so long, and the weekend went by way too fast. The next time I talk to Zabe I'm going to see if she'll get married again in another month. Maybe the could renew their vows or something.

And next time, I'm going to be the reverand.

Congrats, Zabe & Chris! :)

No comments: