Friday, June 09, 2006

toad

I'm so confused about what day it is, what time it is, and when I have to be up tomorrow. Kate, Pukes, and I went out to dinner tonight, and then ended up at a neat little bar that holds about 50 people and is across the street from us to listen to some ok live music and watch the sox game, on kate's phone. We hadn't been to this bar in probably a good 8 or 9 months, mostly because the last time we thought everyone there was too old (and kind of ugly). I've renewed my interest in the bar though since Theo Epstein showed up as a surprise to play guitar there a few weeks ago. I figure if I go 7 nights a week for the next 2-3 years I'm bound to catch him. But it was a fun time, maybe because we were with a little group, and the people there didn't seem as old (or ugly). (As a general rule...some people there were both old and ugly). One of our neighbors was with the band though, and that was exciting, because it was almost like he was famous, and I like seeing famous people. I once had my picture taken with a meteorologist.

But now I'm all confused because I had two beers, ands I have to be up at 6:40...or 6:05 if I decide to run, and it's an odd occurrence for me to have any drinks on a weeknight. This is an odd post...I haven't slept well the past few nights and I think I'm somehow bordering on drunk/tipsy. I'm just going to put myself to bed now.


This reminds me of those glow-worm dolls everyone had in elementary school in the 80s

No comments: