Monday, December 20, 2004

I need some music

I need your help. Yes, you. About a month ago I got a new computer because my old one died. In its defense, it was getting old, and I never treated it very well. It was not "evil," and I was nowhere close to throwing it out the window or putting it in the closet, like a certified crazy hallmate of mine did once. However, since it died, I lost all of the music that I had downloaded over the past four years. I've spent the past few weeks downloading hundreds of songs, but it's mostly stuff that I listen to often, especially things that I'm currently into. But I feel like I'm leaving out a lot of good songs that I don't hear as often on the radio. So, I need your help in suggesting some good classics that I might have forgotten, or stuff that you particularly like that you think I might like. I can be convinced (or forced) to like almost anything, just ask Kate.

No comments: