Monday, December 27, 2004

SNOW!!!!

It snowed! It snowed!

(picture taken from my bed)


I woke up a little before 7:30 this morning, despite having gone to bed on the late side. I think I still have that "snow day" instinct in me, and as soon as I woke up I had to run to the window (well, roll to the other side of my bed and lift up the shade) and see how much snow we got. The good news is that we got about a foot of snow. The bad news is that everyone is at work. There's not a single person to play in the snow with. And even if people were around, I'm not even sure where you go sledding when you live in a city. I don't think I'd feel comfortable taking my sled with me on the T to Newton or Brookline...

Alas, I will be making snow angels with our weird neighbor who seems all too eager to have us over for dinner.

No comments: