Thursday, December 30, 2004

Time to break out the noisemakers and streamers!

This was New Years last year:

There were frozen daiquiris. Then there were more mixed drinks. And then there was champagne. Then there was Kerrin, who did a fine job of handling her liquor.


And then there was a lot of time by the toilet for the first few hours of 2004.

I'm pretty excited for New Years this year. Actually, I get excited for it every year, for a few different reasons. This year it's going to be different, and I'll be celebrating with a good mix of Medway friends, Union friends, and my roommates. I can't wait.

Around December 28th or 29th every year, I decide it's imperative that I make some New Years resolutions. I'm not sure why I suddenly feel this panic that the new year is right around the corner and I still haven't made a resolution, because I think they're pretty dumb. And I tend to make my expectations too high every year. Dr. Phil says I'm setting myself up for disaster. Maybe that's why I make the same 3 resolutions every year. Anyone up for sharing their New Years resolutions below??

No comments: