Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Tastes Like Chicken

This one time, when we were immature college students, Kate wanted to see what an eyeball tasted like. I'm not sure why, but I voluntered my right eye.

Along the lines of totally random things to kill time, I'm addicted to this "new" phenomenon called Google-whacking. I had heard of it once before, but yesterday on the Today Show they had the guy who invented the concept. For those out of the loop, you go to googledotcom and type in any two words, with just a space in between, and try to get only one hit. So for example if you type in "sarong chimney," you get 3,610 hits. It's hard. It's also addicting. So far the closest I've gotten was "glossiest putty," which gave me 34. Let me know if you find any really small ones, and if you actually get ONE, I might have a prize for you.

I'm on vacation this week...I'm very bored.

No comments: