Sunday, January 02, 2005

Even twiddling my thumbs isn't cutting it anymore...

Who knew WB shows could actually teach us something. I'm watching this fascinating show called The Mountain. I'm sort of distracted because my cute and adorable roommate is doing this weird growling thing at the shirtless Fabio-look-alike. But it's all about Plan B! Apparently there was a "malfunction" in the bedroom, and they had to head north over the border to get the pill. They must not know you can just go to GetThePill.com, fill out a brief form, and have it sent to your nearest pharmacy! Oh the things you learn...Our apartment is very familiar with Plan B (and the Apartment Rental Experts...they go hand in hand it turns out).

I am clearly so so so bored. If you have suggestions of how I should fill my next two days, please let me know. This past week I literally did nothing. NOTHING. I'm excited to do some babysitting this week, and actually DO something. Even if it means making sure I get the 5 month old to his music class on time and then back home for his late morning nap. Oh to be a little rich baby...

I'm so bored I don't even want to find anything to do...


I might be naked

No comments: