Monday, January 31, 2005

Countdown

I've been lazy. I've wanted to blog in the past 5 days, but I couldn't get the motivation to. It's pretty pathetic. But I'm thinking I might change that. I turned over a new leaf today...I took a tour of a gym. I didn't join yet, but I'm strongly considering it. This is me, who went to the gym at Union 3 times during the entire four years I was there. I think though that if I'm paying to be there, then that'll be an incentive to go, and on top of that, I'm really excited about taking a class or two there. On the other hand, spring will be here in a month and a half, and I know then that I'll want to be outside, running, biking, rollerblading, and swimming eventually. Of course the other possibility though is that I'll become more sedentary as the desserts in our apartment continue to pile up. Our apartment is filled with brownies, chocolate peanut butter squares, rice krispy treats, two cakes, and an assortment of cookies at the moment...it's incredible how much we eat really.

I had a decent weekend...I skied, saw my parents & my family's old foreign exchange student to celebrate her birthday, went out with Kate & Pete, tried a new bar in Harvard Square, added two more lizard/aligator/crocodiles to our collection from Brother Jimmy's, and spent a lot of time at this website. If you're in Massachusetts, it's the coolest website ever. You can look at aerial photos of anywhere in the state...I found my house, right down to little details like the trampoline and the pool shed...I found my friends' houses, my school, and my town's baseball fields. I found our apartment, and Harvard Square. I'm telling you, it's hours upon hours of entertainment.

One week from now I'll be wearing my lucky shirt and watching the Pats in the superbowl. I'm very very excited. Today I watched some of the send-off rally before the team headed to the airport to go to Jacksonville. One guy had a sign that said "I heard eagles taste like chicken," which is probably true, since one of their players who isn't even a starter is already trash-talking the Patriots. Molly, insert your comments below :)


I kind of have a crush on Tom Brady

No comments: