Thursday, February 17, 2005

Next on Springer...

Gillian said something about looking sketchy in the picture I put in yesterday, so here's a new one, with her actually in action with her coffee mug. She's really cool. Even though she does work all the time. Something about "thesis." Even though I helped her out and wrote a whole thesis chapter for her.


Molly gave me a couple of good suggestions for "coffee alternatives," like chai, which I like, but I still feel it's kind of the sissy drink, for those people that can't do coffee.


In other news, we here at 9 Acadia are getting closer and closer to being featured on Jerry Springer as we're cut out of the apartment due to our morbid obesity. It'll be a shame really, because our apartment has some charming molding and some other feature that I don't know the name of around the doorways. I'm guessing the cutter-out people won't be gentle around that. The problem is that we know the right way to celebrate Valentine's Day here. Over the weekend I made special cookies for the event, and then on V-Day I came home from class to find that Kate made a cake, complete with strawberry-flavored frosting hearts. Then three of us had a pillow fight in our panties, like we do every Monday.

Kate hates that word.

No comments: