Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Rabbit Rabbit

It's February already. I have no idea where 1998 went, nevermind January 2005. I was pleased with myself all day today because I remembered to say "rabbit rabbit" both last night at 12:22 when I couldn't fall asleep due to the not-so-quiet hum of the upstairs neighbors entertainment system and realized it was February 1st, and then just for safe measure I said it first thing this morning when I woke up. It better be a good month.

Yesterday someone had a link in their info to some stupid video. It reminded me of the link that was our floor's favorite during sophomore year in Geisel. Lobster sticks to magnet. Bring back any memories? Left claw north, right paw south? Anyone? Watching it now, I'm not sure why I, or any of us, thought it was so funny. I just know I used to run around the floor and the house singing it. See for yourself.


Oh, and Pete gave me this. Once you get there, take the Sex-Fu Challenge...it'll remind you of middle school health class.

No comments: