Sunday, February 27, 2005

Not just the name of our wireless network

I hate having talented friends. Well, I suppose there's worse things in life, like having friends that sleep with your cousin's sister's oldest daughter, like you see on Maury. (By the way, when did Maury become really trashy? Remember when he used to have a show where they actually talked about things, more Oprah-esque? ALL he does now is paternity tests. "Michaelango, you ARE the father! OHHHahhhh That's bull-*#$#*@! I ain't doing this, I'm not, listen to me woman! %#&$*##@!!!")

Anyway, sorry. I'd like to pay homage to my new talented friend, Susan. Well, not my new friend, and not new talent, but newly publicized talent on the world wide web. I meant to do this almost a week ago, but then my picture website was down until tonight...I got mad at it..I threw some stuff...
Anyway, you, along with Spags, have helped my blog look more and more like something a 9 year old would create.

So I've decided, in order to peak interest, to offer you a special picture several times a week, chosen specially for your entertainment. I just got back some of my photo albums starting from when I was around 15, and let me tell you, it'll be a treat. Here's the first.


I believe I can fly

No comments: