Friday, December 30, 2005

2006 rhymes with slicks!

One reason why I like New Years so much is for all of the lists & the year in review stuff. I decided it would be fun to get in on the action. I went through the pictures I've taken during this year, so here is a review of my top 5 favorite pictures from 2005.

Some funny pictures were taken right at the beginning of the year. Perhaps the funniest part was that they were taken during the biggest snow storm in a really long time, which fell on Kate's birthday, causing 5 or so people to get stranded at our apartment.

Number 1: Kate enjoying her birthday breakfast after waking up to 3 feet of snow.


Number 2: We hosted a "Funny t-shirt & Karaoke Party." This picture was taken as the night wrapped up, and people (Helen, Losure) began devouring Heekin & Losure's birthday cakes with their hands. Poor, innocent Gillian can do nothing but watch from the background.



Number 3: At Caitlin's graduation party this spring, Caitlin celebrated the way the Melias do best...with a bit of beer & then putting on the infamous jacket that her mom bought (and supposedly wore) in the 80s. The only sad thing about this picture is that you can't see the fringe hanging off the sleeves or the zebra print on the inside.


Number 4: One hot night this summer Losure, Pete, Caitlin, & I went to my house to swim. Losure revealed that he was in a sychronized swimming group as a young lad, and did his best to remember his "Little Mermaid" routine for us.


And finally,
Number 5: I fell asleep on the couch. I moved my foot into a lit candle. My blanket & sock caught on fire.

HAPPY 2006!

No comments: