Tuesday, December 13, 2005

You're the meaning in my life, you're the inspiraaaaation

Things have been crazy. I finished my last take-over week last Friday, and turned in a major project for my practicum last Thursday. Then just as those two things wrapped up, I had to get in gear to turn in my portfolio, which is the culmination of the elementary ed. portion of my master's, and the equivalent of doing a master's thesis, though I don't think they're at all equivalent. I'd much rather do the portfolio.

Anyway, when you see the pictures of my room in its current state, you won't question why I haven't blogged much in the past few weeks. I clearly need to get myself together a bit. I intend to do that on Friday, after my final day of being a student teacher.

Since my portfolio brings together everything I've done in the past year and a half, I went through all of my boxes and binders and folders and notebooks and sorted it all into my infamous piles.

My comfy cozy bed? Covered in piles.






My nice shiny floors? Covered in piles.



My room has that general "What the hell happened here" look going on right now.






I haven't been that stressed out though. It's not that anything's really hard, it's just a lot of little, sometimes tedious things, that I don't want to do. I have had lots of breaks. Last night we decorated our ugly Christmas tree, while Kate baked brownies. It was really quite the night.



The prettiest part is the star. Something doesn't look quite right.



No comments: