Friday, January 06, 2006

Abra-cadabra

I think Pierce Brosnan is one of the most attractive people in the world. Well, I did when he looked like this:


But today I saw him in two interviews because he has some movie coming out, and he has grown really disturbing facial hair for a movie he's doing in Mexico. He looks like this:





When did he suddenly age like 20 years? What happened to the dark hair, the eyes, the little eye wrinkles that were just around his eyes and crinkled when he smiled? I was really horrified to see him looking like this...wasn't The Thomas Crowne Affair just like 4 or 5 years ago? Why do people have to get old and die, whyyyyyy???

I luckily caught the last 5 minutes of The View this morning, just in time to see Star Jones before she actually disappears off of the planet. Oh my god, that woman will not stop losing weight. Except she doesn't even look good...she looks like she's supposed to be sort of on the bulkier side...granted, not her previous 512 lbs, but not 105 either. Her head is still sort of large, though shrinking, which only makes her eyes seem to bulge out more. Freaky. Catch her on her show before she vanishes all together!!

No comments: