Thursday, January 05, 2006

Plan C

I'm not saying it's a great idea but...

One of my roommates mentioned the other day that they have no idea why people ever used coat hangers to...um, get rid of an unwanted baby. And while I think there are better options, I can still see why it seemed like a decent idea in the 60s and before. Not everyone can fill out a form online & have a doctor from FL call in a precription for Plan B at your local CVS. I'm not naming names though.

Even when I'm on vacation I always feel like there's something that I need to do, even if it's just running some errands. I decided I really needed a day to do absolutely nothing, and I chose yesterday to do that. I stay in pajamas until 6ish when I went for a run, which was the only thing I did all day. I didn't take my first shower of the day until almost 8. It was incredible, and sort of did the trick, since today I had the urge to get my day going and get some stuff done right when I woke up, rather than keeping my PJs on to eat breakfast, watch the today show, sit on my bed & look out the window, have a snack, etc.

Time for bed, I've got another busy day on my plate tomorrow. Uh, sort of. Plus, I was already kicked out of the pima.

No comments: