Thursday, January 05, 2006

Too much daytime TV in the brain

This wasn't any big surprise.

You Are 12 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.


As I was clicking the answers about liking candy & liking to run around in circles, I was pretty sure I would be 8 or 9. I'm sort of impressed that I scored 12.

The last time I drove to the Ghetto Basket, I got in a car accident in the parking lot. So I planned to give my Explorer her grand return to the parking lot today because a)Food stamps are handed out at the beginning of the month and it's nuts for the first few days, so I figured I'd miss that rush, b)because it was going to rain/snow today so I thought less people would venture out, and c)because I knew I could roll out of bed and go first thing in the morning, when all of the people who don't work 9-5 jobs are still hungover and sleeping it off. It was the most fantastic decision I've ever made in my life. I'm pretty sure I've never seen Ghetto Basket so empty ("empty" being relative, ti was still a zoo, just not quite the usual mad house). But it was amazing...I was able to walk up and down any aisle that I wanted! I didn't have to wait 15 minutes in line to pay! I could actually just stroll around the store & appreciate Mariah Carey on the radio.

No comments: