Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Whenever I try to listen to the words in songs, then I get confused about what the song means

I don't really understand why, but it seems like a lot of athletes think they're above the law. As I sit with my hair dryer aimed at my head for 15 minutes every morning, I have a few regular sites I check out, including espn.com. This morning four of the 9 or 10 headlines were about athletes who were in trouble...including the nfl player who spit in the face of another player and a college football player who pulled a gun on a group of teenagers (actually, an ex-college football player since he was kicked off his team last week for unsportsmanlike conduct and off the field legal stuff). It really makes you appreciate hot, i mean classy, guys like Tom Brady.

And speaking of Mr. Brady, he had quite the good game on saturday night, and even though no one really wanted to watch it here, Kate got into it for a quarter or so by making a drinking game out of it, and the always dependable Molly was drunk and texting throughout the game :)


Last night I was tired, and played to go to bed around 11, but then I saw that THE Kristin Cavallari was going to be on David Letterman. So I stayed up through the news, and made it until 11:30. I knew it would be a good interview, since Letterman referred to her at the beginning of the show as Christine and Christina. Sadly, I fell asleep during the commercial break right before she came on. And now I'll never know the truth about the real Laguna Beach (the real O.C.).

No comments: