Friday, August 18, 2006

Goodbye Unemployment

Today I was offered a job, and I'm planning on accepting it tomorrow. I'm a little excited to say that I'm a preschool teacher, and come Labor Day, I'll have my very own class of 18 preschoolers. It'll be interesting, to say the least. I don't really know so much about teaching preschool, but I guess I'll figure it out as I go along. I figure my kids won't know much about preschool either, so it works out.

Last weekend there was a lot of celebrating because it was the end of grad school. This weekend, I'm thinking there should be a lot of drinking because I got a job. There should maybe be extra drinking because now I can afford to keep living in the city, and that's good news. Oh, and I don't want to drink alone, so who's with me?

I'm going to need a good reason to celebrate next weekend though, so get thinking.




I'm not sure what the promise is, but I hope it involves chocolate cupcakes.

No comments: