Friday, August 11, 2006

I think I can still feel my coffee

So, 3 big pieces of news.

1) I just got home and Kate left me a bowl of buttery popcorn. It's amazing. I'm not sure how, but I forgot dinner tonight. I think that's the first time that's ever happened. So the popcorn is good. And salty.

3) I can't remember what number two was. Maybe it'll come to me when I finish 3, and I'll add it in at the end. But, in less than 12 hours I will be done with grad school. That's two whole years--done! It is a really strange thought that I'll actually be done, since it still amazes me that I'm old enough to be done with college, or even high school. I'm so excited because I finished all of my work tomorrow so I can sleep in until 6:45 on Friday morning...and then never see the world that early for at least a little while. Hopefully not too long. I feel like I get to snooze so late that I decided it would be a good idea to go play drinking games in Brookline until 11:30. And now I'm sort of drunk, and gobbling up popcorn, and way too excited about finishing up to fall asleep anytime soon.

The plan is to go to school for the morning, and then the reading teachers get to leave at noon. I'm going out for lunch & drinks with the other reading teachers, and then beginning some more drinking around 2. It will be quite the day.

I have a feeling I'll be reaquainting myself with my pillow shortly after dinner time Friday night.



Done!

No comments: