Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Happy Birthday, Slowsure!

Way back in sophomore year, Geisel House held its second annual Pizza & Pumpkins. Lots of people came, we carved tons of pumpkins and lit them up, and then people left--leaving us with a lot of leftover pumpkins.

Naturally, I took one of the leftovers, hollowed it out, and put it on my head. When I got bored of running around Geisel, I decided to hop into Losure's bed and hide so that all you could see was the pumpkin on his pillow. Losure was at work and would be home shortly. Well, he was almost an hour late in getting home that night, which gave me ample time to reflect on my life, and even take a quick nap (it was quiet, dark, and smelled like my favorite holiday). Finally, I heard people talking to him as he came down the hallway, and they followed him into his room. He saw the pumpkin on his pillow and yelled, "I didn't want a pumpkin in my room at all!" So he went over to lift it off of his bed, and I jumped up, and Losure peed his pants. Ok I can't back that last part up, but he was scared.




Losure was once a spring chicken

Happy Birthday Losure!

No comments: