Saturday, November 18, 2006

Don't get the black lung, pop

When did it get to be the middle of November? I feel like it was just Christmas and all that stuff. I'm very excited for Thanksgiving, and very excited for snow soon. Though it's hard to believe that it will be cold and wintery soon since it was warm enough to get outside for a few runs wearing shorts this week. This morning I saw sleds for sale inside Shaws, and it seemed weird.

Over the past week, I neglected to mention the fact that it was Ms. Gillian McCabe's 24th birthday. Kate and I made her an absolutely gigantic cake. And no, that's not orange poop on top of it...it's a cheesy poof, to commemorate the time(s) when Gillian housed an entire back of artifical cheese snacks herself.





This week it rained every single day. It made my class crazy. One day, the rain had slowed down to a slight drizzle, but the playground was way too wet, so we got the kids in their raincoats and took them out to the pavement and I chased them for 10 minutes just to get them to run and get some energy out. Yes, I'm pretty thrilled to have a master's degree and spend my mornings chasing (literally) 18 three year preschoolers.

It's 6 months until I turn 25.

No comments: