Saturday, March 19, 2005

HOTT

Helen and I are sort of addicted to Jeopardy. We're sure to tune in at least a few times a week at 7:30 on channel 14. I have a game that I like to play when I watch: When Alex announces the Final Jeopardy category, and then goes into the commercial break, you have to guess what the answer will be. So he might say that the category is Colleges and Universities, and then, before you heard him read the question, you'd guess something like "What is the prestigious Union College." You'd be right if you guessed that I'm never ever right once they give the question and all of the contestants write down their response. BUT....tonight, with my guess of "What is German," I got it right. And that made my day.

That's not my only talent though, folks. I promised you a picture yesterday. I like to think that it demonstrates another one of my talents. On normal days I get up, shower, put some product in my hair, and either let my hair air dry or sometimes I sit for 10 minutes with a hair dryer and diffuser next to my head. This generally produces this:


Curls


But, my hair has an extra cool talent. Get the kids away from the computer screen, this is scary. With a little bit of prodding, curly hair can become this:



I was born to be an 80s kind of girl

Don't be too jealous.

No comments: