Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Seeking

I had class cancelled for snow & ice tonight, so as I sat on the couch for the 2nd consecutive hour with my geriatric roommate, I was inspired my Molly's comment from yesterday's post, and checked out Craig's List again to see what else they offer.

It's incredible.

They have sections for "platonic" relationships, casual encounters, and then regular old personals.

My favorite characteristic requested by a guy:Not interested in any girls in the 300-600lb range...

My favorite title of a post goes to:
My dog won’t stop humping things

My favorite fantasy scenario that made me want dessert:
let me feed you girl scout cookies in bed. i got thin mints and peanut butter sandwich cookies; shortbread as well. partially hydrogenated oil -- mmmm! crumbs in the sheets! got milk?

And others that I couldn't fit into neat categories:
It's my birthday and I want to get with a girl who has a kid. It was my roommate's suggestion and he's absolutely right. Let's get in touch.

looking for cyber fun with soccermom or milfs.i am a good looking 26 male who finds it erotic to chat with moms.

I am looking for warmth and affection and sexual pleasantries with a larger voluptuous Earthmother type lady on an ONGOING basis. I hate to do this, but I consider 200lbs with 44DD too small for me....

No comments: