Thursday, March 15, 2007

gross.

Today was a good day, for a few reasons.

The biter got strep throat & was out of school. How long does that knock one out, by the way? Can I expect a biting/spitting/whining/hitting-free remainder of the week?

There have been no new cases of lice in my class for a week now. We got a bit of lice in my room 10 days ago or so. It was sort of really gross, but it was a good excuse to wear my hair in a pony tail every day, and get rid of all of the pillows in my book corner that drive me crazy.

And, it was like spring today. I know I've said this before, but I'm all for global warming as long as people don't start burning up or anything while I'm still around on Earth. I never saw Gore's movie though. I have a feeling I should, at least to help get me not so excited for abnormally warm temps. Today, for the very first time in the 2 1/2 years that I've lived in this lovely apartment, I got to sit out on the porch and read after school. It was SO great. And long overdue.

Yesterday I watched Tyra pop an audience member's zit on her "show."





I'll spare you from the details about what happened, but it was horrifying.

No comments: